Just because Debbie Gibson and Tiffany recently went on tour doesn’t mean I’m willing to embrace full-on 80s frizz. These tips will help us all cope with uncontrollable hair in icy weather. Let’s call them Project Flyaway.
1. Don’t leave the house without completely drying your hair from root to tip. Dampness breeds frizzballs.
2. Sleep on a satin pillow case. Wash it weekly.
3. Comb your conditioner through wet hair with a fine tooth comb and make your final rinse ice cold for smoother, sleeker locks.
4. Chance of rain? Keep your hair style by pulling it taught and rolling it into a french roll with a large clip. Cover it with a wrap or hood to keep it dry as you walk to work. Umbrellas always advised.
5. Wash your hair every third day to preserve the natural oils from your scalp.
6. You may want to check out the Smooth Infusion line by Aveda and use it for a solid 90-days to see a difference in unmaneageable hair (at least that’s what the Broadway Plaza store claims).
Category: Beauty & the Beat